Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Arrival...

I'm looking around for some kind of blog hazing ritual group... since I don't see one, I guess I'm safe. *whew*

I figured that, since many of my friends, including my two sisters have blogs, I might as well start my own! Now to figure out where to start, especially since I'm writing this at work and only have about ten minutes left on my break ^.^ sheesh, this is frustrating on my phone. It doesn't shoe the cursor so I have to start typing random stuff if I lose where I am, then delete it and start over. Anyways, I may as well lay down some ground rules: please refrain from anything youb would not see in a Disney movie when commenting, I'd like to be able to not go through deleting comments on my own blog. Any topic is open discussion. I don't care if you disagree with me as long as you can voice your own opinions in a civil manner. Now, to the fun stuff!

My sister that lives in Georgia just recently (as in a few days ago) left to return home after a week-and-a-half visit to us here in St. George. It was so nice to have almost the entire family here for Easter, and I had so much fun with her kids!

My other sister lives in Bloomington, not far from us, and my two older brothers live and work in Las Vegas. Despite how spread apart we are, I will always love my family, and will relish any opportunity to spend time with them.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogger/Blogspot! Here are my blogs if you are interested: http://rsharich.blogspot.com and http://dixietechguy.blogspot.com

    I look forward to your next post. If you have questions, feel free to ask me.

    ReplyDelete